Hi everyone,
As a continual effort to keep up with this blog I am going to write about my newest development in pregnancy: Sleeping Issues. I am finding it a little hard to be comfortable at night. I'm trying to use a pillow that I can lean on to help, but the getting up 2 - 3 times a night doesn't help. At least I'm still sleeping well in between my multiple trips to the restroom.
Our little dog Willow loves to curl up against us at night when she sleeps. Well with my pillow now blocking most of my body she has started sleeping near my feet sometimes. Well this morning as I was starting to wake up I heard what sounded like a flop and then scrambling noises. Turns out Willow fell off the bottom of the bed, but since she was under the sheets, which were tucked into the bed, she was stuck hanging halfway between the bed and the floor. It was when she started scrambling to get back up on the bed that I realized what had happened. I was a little worried at first that she had fallen head first and might be suffocating herself, but when I reached under the covers to pull her back up I felt she had fallen face up. You could tell she was a little traumatized by the whole event so Marc and I held her for awhile and then she seemed fine. She's such a funny little dog, I can just imagine her stuck in the sheets, not being able to move halfway between the top of the bed and the floor, it was kinda funny.
Getting through the work day has been a real chore this week. I have begun feeling very fatigued by the afternoon and just sitting in a chair staring at a computer screen does not help. I start to feel my muscles tighten up and my body feels really tense. I have to get up alot and walk around just to loosen up. Its been a real pain and I'm hoping this won't last too long. If it continues next week I plan on discussing with my Dr during my next appt on Thursday. The great part about my job is that my boss' wife is also pregnant so he is very understanding of all I'm going through. I told him about my afternoon struggles and he said that didn't surprise him at all knowing how his wife has been feeling. It's nice to have such an understanding boss, he's pretty cool.
Well, thanks to the suggestion of a friend I'm going to try to remember to take pictures of my growing tummy every few weeks and post them. It should be kinda fun to compare them later down the road.
Well I hope everyone has a great weekend!
Family Update
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment